- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 27/2/2019
1. Monitoring daily collection and report it to Treasury Manager
2. Ensure that all cash and checks receipts are collected on timely basis.
3. Review cash register.
4. Ensure completeness of collection.
5. Ensure that cash account exists and is accurate.
6. Prepare the request of payable settlement.
7. Review and monitor LC and LG on daily basis.
8. Review all check and transfers before final approval.
9. Review and monitor daily cash / bank balance.
10. Request and monitor notes payable.
11. Ensure that daily collection in all branches is deposited on daily basis.
12. Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow.
13. Ensure that all original documents are cancelled and approved paid after issuing the check.
14. Monitor and review facilities lines.
15. Monitor and review bank charges and interest and work to reduce financing cost.
16. Report banks charges on daily basis to Treasury Manager.
17. Prepare monthly banks reconciliation.
18. Prepare and maintain the clients credit files and make sure that all files are completed according to the company credit policy.
19. Review and monitor all insurance certificates.
20. Review and monitor credit insurance files and make sure that the company is in compliance with the policy.
21. Manage relationships with financial service providers.
22. Forecast daily cash requirements.
About The Company
Manufacturing of waterproofing membranes.