- Cairo, Egypt
Posted In 1/12/2020
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components, to be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
Also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
Create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our client’s base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas , process flows and sitemaps
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
• Build page navigation buttons and search fields
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of Computer Science or Software Engineering or any related major.
Candidate must be fluent in Arabic and English language.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
• Knowledge with Graphic design.
• Portfolio of design projects.
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Team spirit: strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
About The Company
شركة مختصة في مجال تقنية المعلومات