Warehouse Manager (spare parts)
- Alex, Egypt
Posted In 15/10/2020
Summary of Principal Functions
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Check received stock against invoices; restock shelves
• Maintain inventory control and ensure security and accuracy of stock levels
• Implement and control the stripping and proper placement of all used spares
• Ensure that parts are stored correctly also the physical security so as to prevent damage, losses or theft
• Maintain all part codes and associated bar-codes for parts
• Ensure that the work environment is neat, organized and as clean as possible at all times
• Maintain the warehouse and the allocation of space for stock
• Ensure the warehouse meets OHS regulations
• Identify all usable parts on any purchased equipment, or parts brought in and mark these to be entered into inventory according to costing sheet
• Control the weekly removal of scrap items
• Perform monthly stock take and ensure all stock levels are accurate on the system
• Provide Management and Guidance to all store staff
• Ensure that all store staff are fully productive and complete their work in the required time frames
• Ensure that company policies are adhered to effectively, including staff discipline, time keeping, leave records, sick days, overtime records, etc.
• Provide accurate store reports each week
• BS degree in Engineering or Accounting
• Minimum 5 year experience working in spare parts field as a store manager
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases, dealing with SAP program will be an advantage.
• Knowledge of materials used in our field, such as spare parts,Fuel,oil…..etc.
• He must be commercially focused, analytical, organized, professional, dependable and a capable leader.