- 6th of October, Egypt
Posted In 19/8/2019
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- Track inventory levels
- Order new supplies in a timely manner
- Constantly work to improve processes
- Make suggestions for productivity improvements
- Optimize employee workflow
Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Five Years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor or similar role.
- Ability to manage inventory.
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.