- القاهرة, مصر
Posted In 20/2/2020
• Follow up and develop the company’s website.
• Develop new websites for the new companies related to the group.
• Follow up and enhance the company’s internal information database and its searching tools.
• Support the existing website’s infrastructure.
• Migrate to new web technologies as they emerge.
• Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• 1-3 years of experience.
• Computer Skills:
o Excellent computer skills & MS Office package.
o MySQL server & SQL is a plus.
o WordPress is a plus
o Java Script
o Laravel is a plus
o Codeigniter is a plus
o HTML, HTML 5
o CSS, CSS3
o Very good in visual studio.
o Very good in PHP.
o ASP.net is a plus
• Soft Skills:
o Very good command of English.
o Very good communication skills.
o Very good reviewing skills.
o Very good scheduling and time management skills.
o Very good problem solving skills.
o Very good decision making skills.
o Attention to details.
o Ability to work among teams.
o Work under pressure.
o Highly committed.
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).