Internal Audit Manager
- Sulaymaniyah, Iraq
Posted In 3/6/2013
Responsible for establishment of group audit function and the monitoring of the internal control environment. To document the internal accounting controls and procedures and provide assurance to senior management on their effectiveness.
Set up a new Internal Audit Department including policies, procedures, audit work plan
• Conduct risk assessment of the financial activities of the financial activities of the group
• Set the strategic direction of the internal audit function based on the strategy of the group
• Execute the audits based on the strategic internal audit plan
• Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems and procedures to ensure compliance with exposure and authority limits approved by management
• Identify risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies, coordinate with heads of the department (as applicable) and discuss audit findings for their respective area including corrective actions and recommendations for implementation to enhance the performance of the group
• Develop solutions to counter financial weaknesses for business controls, risk assessment and quality controls
• Create awareness and ensure implementation of controls as well as sound business practices and processes
• Contribute in the development of corporate policies, finance systems and procedures for accurate reporting of the financial results
• Examine and evaluate the information systems in place across the Company, recommending controls to ensure system reliability, business continuity, data security and integrity
• Provide leadership within the wider finance function to ensure development of finance function in line with best in class
1 Open Positions
- Experience with one of the BIG4 or Tier 2 auditing firm, combined to a first internal audit experience in industry (Oil & Gas, Construction, Energy...)
- ACCA, CPA or equivalent
- Open to be based in Iraq
About The Company
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.