- Amman, Jordan
Posted In 5/10/2013
CAD Manager (CADM)
We are seeking for a highly disciplined and experienced CAD Manager (Highways & Infrastructure) to work on our projects in Jordan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Carry out technical CAD operations, in accordance with the company system to meet time and quality requirements relating to delivery on specific projects.
2. Preparation and CAD drafting of roads, highways, land development projects in relation to concept, preliminary and detailed design stages.
3. Produce high quality work to tight deadlines
4. Ensure Hyder standards are followed with regards to preparation of drawings.
5. Supervision, mentoring and assessment of CAD technicians.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in major highways or urban road and/or land development projects.
- Knowledgeable in infrastructure works.
- Candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team to produce high quality deliverables to tight deadlines and the ability to work in a systematic and methodical manner.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft applications e.g. Excel and Outlook is required.
- Enthusiastic and pro-active.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Previous GCC experience is preferred.
- Must be a Jordan national.
Key Competencies / Values:
- Client focus - differentiating through tailored skills and depth of client understanding
- Excellence - striving for excellence, recognising that excellence is defined by our clients
- Trust - building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients, colleagues and business partners
- Teamwork - working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
- Responsibility - taking responsibility for our performance and our safety
About The Company
Hyder Consulting is a multi-national advisory and design consultancy. We have been in operation for over 150 years, working on some of the world's most iconic landmarks and infrastructure including the world’s tallest building in Dubai - Burj Khalifa, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Tower Bridge in London, the new Berlin airport and the Taiwan High Speed Railway.
Our international pedigree is further highlighted by our long-standing presence in our regions: we have been in business for over 150 years in Europe, 100 years in East Asia, 70 years in Australia and 45 years in the Middle East. We have built on this diversity and today 72% of our revenue comes from outside UK.
We employ around 4000 people and apply our global expertise coupled with local knowledge to create award winning solutions for the property, transport, utilities and environmental sectors.