Head of IT (Manufacturing)
- Amman, Jordan
Posted In 17/5/2014
• Establishes vision, strategy, and roadmaps that align with business priorities for the Company’s global network infrastructure.
• Research new technology advancements and conduct evaluations focused on optimizing and improving network configuration, performance, capacity, availability, and operational reliability.
• Defines and maintains technology standards.
• Partners with Infrastructure Service owners to establish and evolve Service and Technology Roadmaps.
• Partners with key vendors to influence future product requirements and enhancements to address business needs.
• Oversees the execution of technology proof of concepts, pilots, and technology adoption.
• Partners with architect peers on both infrastructure and application solutions.
• Performs ROI and other cost-benefit analysis of new strategies and technologies.
• Leads transformational infrastructure project implementations driving service transition from architecture into operational delivery.
• Preparation and administration of the infrastructure budget as well as the maintenance and monitoring of certain budgetary items.
• Prepare management reports regularly and establish and maintain regular communication with executives, department heads, IT team members and users regarding systems and operational activity.
• Minimum of 15 -20years of IT experience with at least 6 years of exposure to managing onshore and offshore teams
• Must have a thorough understanding of ITIL frameworks
• Strong knowledge in Network and Security (IP, Routing, Wan Switches, VPN etc).
• Strong communicator, ability to delegate duties to team members as well as provide support to C-Level Executives.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Competent skills in using a computer, especially MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Demonstrated financial management skills.
• Strong customer-service orientation.
About The Company
Networkers International now fully own SNS Consultancy FZ LLC, so will now be trading as such and is now fully integrated into the 11 country global footprint of Networkers International Plc.
Within the Middle East we continue to offer our clients and candidates extremely high levels of service across the IT, Telecommunications, Engineering, Construction, Energy and Homeland Security sectors, each covered by teams that specialise in their given area.