- Amman, Jordan
Posted In 30/6/2013
• Lead a team consisting of maintenance people with aspiration to excel in safety, reliability, development of the team and adding value to the business.
• leadership role covers the safe and efficient, day to day maintenance requirements of the plant, ensuring that the plant can operate at optimum output and efficiency, thus maximizing performance and achieving budget in all aspects of safety, technical and financial targets
• Management of plant and people including all aspects of operations and maintenance in order to meet agreed & budgeted operational and financial targets
• The incumbent is expected to focus on people development & team building and to provide leadership, coaching, counseling, advising and teaching to team members
• The maintenance manager will set expectations, monitor, and evaluate performance of team members
• Participate in objective setting, plan development and performance review of plant performance to achieve the business goals of the station relating to operational performance, cost efficiency, and reliability.
• Ensures that team is adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the operations and maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner
• Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving engineering & maintenance-related problems
• Provide inputs for making the Plant budget
• Monitor the Plant performance for both the technical and commercial aspects.
• Represent the Company in various meetings with the off-taker and fuel supplier.
• Implement the Management and Safety and Environment Management Systems
• Implement the best practice initiatives like APEX
• Follow up work orders raised and review work order backlogs and resolve them in a timely manner;
• Maintain and control spare parts inventory.
• Assist in maintaining print files, vendor files and the equipment maintenance
• Candidates should have minimum of ten years of experience in power industry with progressive career in leadership role with proven success.
• Should have spent major portion of career in CCGT plant, and V92.4 GT maintenance experience would be an advantage.
• Should possess very strong mechanical background with equally sound knowledge of the process and maintenance practices.
• Candidates preferably should have a 4 year engineering degree, though not mandatory.
• Candidates should possess very strong inter-personal relationship with "whatever it takes" attitude and be willing to spend most of his/her time in the plant in an effort to improve reliability of the facility to world class level.
• Should have successful experience negotiating, planning and working with contractors.
• The candidate should possess strong business, commercial and legal knowledge with very good oral and written communication skills.
• Should be able to formulate, sell and execute strategies.
• The Maintenance Manager will Lead and coordinate all maintenance jobs of the plant performed by mechanical, electrical and I&C maintenance engineers
About The Company
Sanaya Human Capital began in 2006, focusing on people and their knowledge. Specializing in corporate training, Staffing Solutions and business consultancy; Sanaya Human Capital serves the private and public sectors in the Middle East and North Africa.
Driven by some of the most qualified consultants and recruiters, highly specialized in their own market sectors, Sanaya Human Capital is dedicated to meeting and exceeding its clients’ demands and needs.
Based in Amman – Jordan, Sanaya Human Capital has a network stretched across the region. It has also built strategic partnerships with comparable recruitment and training corporations around the world.