Senior Accountant - Projects commercials
- Al Farawaniyah, Kuwait
Posted In 4/8/2013
1. Maintain and update all accounts records accurately and timely manner and ensure that detail allocation to cost center, department, division/project, etc are done correctly;
2. Get daily update of the projects from various project managers & project team and encode the details in the project management module;
3. Update all commercial milestones in the project management module for all new contracts and any changes in existing contracts;
4. Follow with the project team on outstanding commercial information timely basis;
5. Update all UPL in the project management module;
6. Provide the MIS on all pending milestones and commercials to project Managers, Finance Head and GM and follow the pending with the project team;
6. Raise invoice to the customers and track the progress through the project management module;
7. Create weekly MIS on all commercial outstanding and follow the progress with the various project accounts and operation team;
8. Enter/supervise all project progress entries in the project management module and update the record in consultation with the project managers to arrive the monthly revenue for MIS purpose.
9. Time to time coordinate with IT department on requirements and any present issue related to the project management module and the MIS need to generate.
1. Minimum should be a commerce graduate. If Inter CA will be added value;
2. Must have knowledge in accounting/ERP software and should have good computer knowledge and expertise in MS Office(Ward, excel, PowerPoint);
3. Should be minimum 5 years work experience in the accounts field with minimum 2 years experience in the similar position in medium or large organization with telecom/contracting company background.
About The Company
Future Communications Company
A total mobile communication provider, Future Communications Company (Future) established in 1996 to progress with the growth of mobile telecommunications technology. It is part of the FCCG (Future Communications Company Global). Combining its strength in wholesale, retail, distribution and value added services. It has grown at an impressive rate making real what you thought were communication impossibilities.