Senior Project Engineer
- الصفاه, الكويت
Posted In 29/1/2017
FEED design for the Petrochemical complex, comprising of Gasoline block, Aromatics block, Olefins block and Utilities & off sites will commence during 2017 in Consultant’ offices. Coordinates among Client’ team of engineers for providing timely inputs to the Consultant during FEED design, ITB preparation activities, monitors the progress of all activities including schedule, cost and initiates timely corrective action.
Coordinates with Consultant’ project team and Client’ Management to obtain required approvals and ensure proper progress of the project during FEED design, ITB preparation, EPC shortlisting, bid floating, bids’ review and EPC selection.
During EPC phase, follows up the project during detail design and implementation phases.
• Minimum of 9 years’ experience in Refinery / petrochemical industry.
• Minimum 5 years experience in project coordination functions of major projects.
• Coordinate & provide inputs to Consultants regarding specific requirements of the project
• Awareness of Company’ approval procedures and coordination with stakeholders for providing the required information in the required format.
• Qualification Degree in Engineering
About The Company
The birth of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) is rooted in a saga that is worthy of an epic drama. KPC is a child of the turbulent 1970s, when conflict scarred the Middle East.