- Benghazi, Libya
Posted In 20/6/2013
• Preparation of monthly cost/progress reports
• Monitoring of project cash flow
• Preparation of interim valuations for payment
• Identification and preparation of variations/claims and change control management
• Negotiation with client and sub-contractors
• Agreement of additional costs
• Final Account negotiation and agreement
The ideal candidate will have extensive Contracts Administration and Claims experience working on large projects with Main Contractors.
The candidate must be a self-motivated individual able to manage a staff of quantity surveyors on the post contract phases of these prestigious projects.
Previous experience of North Africa/Middle East would be an advantage but not essential
Communication skills and command of the English language is essential.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
About The Company
UGCC enlisted as United Gulf Construction Company is a highly-specialized construction company with core competence in building construction, civil infrastructure, roads and landscaping. Located in Kuwait, UGCC serves both government and private sectors with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project. For over 35 years, UGCC has built a reputation as the most valuable construction company in Kuwait by delivering turnkey construction projects of varying sizes to every part of Kuwait. In recent years, UGCC has expanded its construction activity in the Sultanate of Oman, Libya, and India.