- Tripoli, Libya
Posted In 10/9/2013
Leads the operation team of the Employer
• Ensures all members of the operation team understand the implications of the Hyundai Experience for their role and monitors their performance against agreed customer service targets
• Personally demonstrates and encourages the skills and behaviours associated with the Hyundai experience and Hyundai\\\'s brand values
• Maintains a positive relationship and regular contact with the Employer
Manages performance to achieve key targets and deliver continuous improvement
• Develops financial targets and budgets for the operation and works with departmental managers (such as after sales, parts and finance managers# to translate them into targets for their teams
• Monitors team performance against agreed performance targets, working with managers to review progress and develop action plans where appropriate
• Ensures that effective processes and systems are in place – especially where the activity concerned has a very direct impact on profitability or customer satisfaction
• Manages the Parts and After Sales Department network expansion in Libya
• Ensures that the operation financial reports and controls are adequate and accurate
• Manages the key financial measures #e.g. stocks and cash# to agreed levels
• Works with the operation accountant to produce month-end accounts
Manages and develops individuals
• Works with managers to monitor staff training needs, and ensure that training and development plans are in place to meet them
• Works with managers to ensure that staff across the operation are effectively recruited, managed, developed and rewarded
• Promotes team working and communication across the operation #e.g. by organising regular staff meetings#
Directs and manages key issues
• Research and write discussion papers, analysis documents and proposals as needed to assist the organisation in the determining and meet
Previous experience : The candidate should have at least 5 years experience managing a Multi-Site operation which includes Workshops, Parts and Bodyshop.
Other Skills : The ideal candidate will be focused on providing an impeccable customer service and will have an excellent track record in meeting setting and meeting ambitious targets.
Gender Preference : Male
Language Skills : An excellent command of English is essential.
About The Company
Our vision is to add more sustainable companies that create real value to customers and shareholders.
We are an entrepreneurial organisation that cares for society and safeguards the environment.
Our dedication is towards delivering a superior customer experience, innovative and creative solutions and continuously improve our processes to the benefit of all stakeholders.