- Benghazi, Libya
Posted In 20/6/2013
Plan, organize, and Coordinate/ direct the activities concerned with the construction in accordance with budget
- Schedule the project activities
- Determine the labor requirement
- Inspect and review the project works in compliance with the contract and other regulations and investigate the damages and delays
- Monitor supplies and materials
- Coordinate with client, contractors and supervisory personals and resolve issues related to construction, procedures if any.
- Comprehensive experience in Design, Procurement & Construction
- Minimum 15 years building construction, infrastructure experience within 10 years as Project Manager, at least one of the project must be design & build.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- US/Any other reputed University graduate shall be considered
- Excellent Communication skills and good command on both English and Arabic
About The Company
UGCC enlisted as United Gulf Construction Company is a highly-specialized construction company with core competence in building construction, civil infrastructure, roads and landscaping. Located in Kuwait, UGCC serves both government and private sectors with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project. For over 35 years, UGCC has built a reputation as the most valuable construction company in Kuwait by delivering turnkey construction projects of varying sizes to every part of Kuwait. In recent years, UGCC has expanded its construction activity in the Sultanate of Oman, Libya, and India.