- Benghazi, Libya
Posted In 20/6/2013
- Prepare, submit and follow up monthly valuations of work in progress.
- Identify, prepare, negotiate and settle contract variations and claims.
- Prepare, submit and negotiate final account.
- Prepare and monitor project cash flow forecast.
- Provide advice on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Certification of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Ensure that business commercial processes are adhered to at project level.
- Prepare cost reports to show performance against budget.
- Thorough, competent and able to undertake measurement, estimating, cost control reporting, contract administration and preparation of payment applications and variation/change orders.
- Planning skills, time management, and prioritization, multi-tasking and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (bilinguals preferred) to communicate with workers, contractors and client
- Graduate in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying
About The Company
UGCC enlisted as United Gulf Construction Company is a highly-specialized construction company with core competence in building construction, civil infrastructure, roads and landscaping. Located in Kuwait, UGCC serves both government and private sectors with unparalleled engineering skill, professionalism and strong commitment for each and every project. For over 35 years, UGCC has built a reputation as the most valuable construction company in Kuwait by delivering turnkey construction projects of varying sizes to every part of Kuwait. In recent years, UGCC has expanded its construction activity in the Sultanate of Oman, Libya, and India.