Sales Manager - Libya
- Misurata, Libya
Posted In 30/7/2013
Our client is a leading manufacturer of HVAC units and equipment. A truly multinational company, with offices across the world, they require an Area Sales Manager to cover the Libyan market. This role will be focused on the sales of light commercial / commercial HVAC units.
Based in Libya and reporting to the Department Manager in Dubai, your key responsibility will be to develop the Libyan market via distribution channels. Other responsibilities will include:
• Following projects across Libya
• Developing and maintaining relationships with consultants and contractors
• Supporting the distributors
• Conducting seminars and presentations
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Strong technical understanding of HVAC equipment
• At least 5 years of project sales experience, preferably within the Libyan market
• Self motivated and ability to work remotely
• Arabic or Turkish language skills
About The Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.