Data Analyst (Automated Metering Instructions (AMI) telecommunication system)- Philippines / Indian
- Doha, Qatar
Posted In 12/1/2022
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably in programming.
• Proficiency in Java, JSON, XML and other programming technologies
• Proficiency in handling Siemens Head End System (Siemens SIE UDIS) in daily work efforts to extract data for analysis, track ongoing system issues, and conduct searches for emerging AMI network performance trends
• Perform software enhancement and defect testing as a primary user of the application
• Experience in validating initial processes and training materials before they are published to AMI System Engineer
• Working knowledge of Oracle middleware- SOA
• Proficiency in database technologies- administration and monitoring, & associated querying languages for Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer / Software Engineering
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably in programming
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).