Engineer - Instrumentation (Electricity Meters) - QA/QC Unit
- Doha, Qatar
Posted In 12/1/2022
• This position requires traveling between office and sites during normal and or outside office hours.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Technical field in the calibration, configuration, testing, installation & repair of all types of smart electricity meters, measuring equipment’s.
• Must have experience in metering and AMI project.
• Must have knowledge of the smart metering and latest AMI solutions.
• High understanding of various communication related to the smart metering.
• Knowledge of Utility work, code and standard and regulation.
• Computer advance literate in metering software’s for different vendor.
• Strong experiences in research and development related to smart electricity meters and AMI.
• Strong experience in Failure Analysis of smart electricity meters.
• Able to communicate with customer, contactors, vendor, OEM etc.
• Able to understand the instrumentation configuration and troubleshooting.
• Strong experience in Materials standards, testing and calibrations.
1 Open Positions
Electrical Engineering, Electronics
Arabic - Native / Mother Tongue
English - Very Good
Bachelor' degree in Electrical or Electronic or Instrumentation Engineering.
• 10 years of experience industry experience in sectors such as Energy, Utilities, 8 years is of management experience, design engineering & product management level
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).