- Doha, Qatar
Posted In 31/8/2016
MEP Coordinator / Engineer (must be an electric engineer)
1. Experience in Project Site, as Site Engineer or QA/QC Engineer
2. Able to prepare, design and executive IFC, Shop drawings
3. Strong knowledge in
a. Sub Station termination
b. Electrical Room dressing includes all DB, SMDB, LTC panel, Gladding,
c. Megger testing & Insulation testing, calibration of devices
d. Handle and knowledge in HV & LV Cables specification, Isolators, Breakers etc.
e. Able to prepare SLD drawings
f. Prepare DB Load calculation, 3 phase & 1 phase circuit distribution according to NEC Standard.
g. Able to read the drawings and comment on the drawings if any changes due to site condition.
h. Able to do the lux calculation as per the concept & designer.
i. Knowledge of Electrical devices, ratings and specification.
4. Software knowledge in Autocad, Dialux etc.
5. General NEC Standard and NFPA stands code & specification awareness for the Project Site in Electrical, fire Fighting & Fire Alarm-optional.
6. Review of Consultant & Landlord submitted drawings and comment as per client & designer requirement.
Thanks & Regards
Management Solutions International Qatar
T +974 4416 2762 M +974 30603089
E Skype cicil.msiqatar
708, Retaj Business Centre, Bin Mahmoud, Qatar
About The Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region. Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work..