Oracle ERP SCM Consultants
Posted In 28/5/2017
• 3-5 years of experience in Oracle EBS R11, R12
• Minimum 3 years previous experience in a similar role/industry preferably in large government entities.
Job Skills and Abilities
• Previous experience in a similar role and landscape.
• Ability to communicate with other professionals, such as Project Managers, Service Managers, IT Specialists, IT Consultants, and business clients.
• Well organised and able to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in Systems Design in ERP Environments.
• Excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
• Assist in design, development, testing and implementation of Oracle Procurement, Inventory and Supplier Life Cycle Management and preferably knowledge of Oracle Sourcing.
• Implementing the solution advised and implemented by Central Team and training the respective users involved.
• Handing over know-how documentation developed by central team to the respective users involved in the new business cases.
• Transaction completion support.
• General clarification on processes.
• Support business users at in the government entities.
• Support Master data entry and data entry issues.
• Collect and analyze business requirements for Oracle Procurement projects.
• Troubleshoot and resolve techno-functional issues liaising with end users and IT.
• Write business requirement documents and other functional and technical documentations.
• Real time process closure support; continuous attention until resolution.
• Ensure a smooth Month/Year end closing.
• Help the employees to understand any new/Existing functionality.
• Onsite support of application process support for respective rollout sites for Oracle Procurement, Inventory and Supplier Life Cycle Management modules.
About The Company
Al Maliky ITS, the IT Augmentation services provider offering best IT staffing services, that help you to hire the best candidates for your business