Oracle ERP System Administrator
Posted In 28/5/2017
• 5 years of experience in Oracle EBS R11, R12
• At least 3 years previous experience in a similar role/industry preferably in large government entities.
Job Skills and Abilities
• Previous experience in a similar role and landscape.
• Ability to communicate with other professionals, such as Project Managers, Service Managers, IT Specialists, IT Consultants, and business clients.
• Well organised and able to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Experience in Systems Design in ERP Environments.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Enterprise Manager
• RMAN utility administration
• Oracle Application Manager
Key Responsibilities / Duties
• Configuring Oracle E-Business Suite components.
• Patch Oracle E-Business suite (one-off patches, patchsets, CPUs/SPUs, PSUs, and RPUs).
• Clone and refresh oracle Applications TEST and UAT E-Business suite Instances
• Setup and configure parallel concurrent processing.
• Creating applications users, registering forms, menus, functions, responsibilities and concurrent programs, creating custom applications and installing printers.
• Perform Application maintenance operations using System utilities such as adop, adadmin, adpatch, adctrl, adrelink and admerg.
• Use Oracle Applications Manager to perform administrative tasks.
• Maintain Oracle Workflow, manage and troubleshoot business flows, setup, and configuration of workflow mailer.
• Maintain and perform AutoConfig operations.
• Maintain EBS configuration files and profile options.
• Troubleshoot issues with forms, Apache, concurrent programs, and concurrent managers.
• Proactively monitor, maintain, audit user activity and extend system security by Applying security related patches and remediation plans for identified vulnerabilities.
• Monitor and optimize Oracle E-B
About The Company
Al Maliky ITS, the IT Augmentation services provider offering best IT staffing services, that help you to hire the best candidates for your business