Technician - Electrical Meter (Maintenance)
- Doha, Qatar
Posted In 13/1/2022
• 5 years’ experience in metering maintenance and technical field as metering technician /supervisor with sound knowledge on testing & commissioning, calibration, configuration, installation & repair/ troubleshooting of all type of meters with different sizes.
• Computer basic literate in MS Office, Excel and GIS is plus.
• Strong experiences in electric/instrumentation field.
• Able to communicate with customer, contactors, and related stakeholders.
• Must have knowledge of the safety standards, rules and regulations
• This position requires extensive traveling between venues/depots during normal / outside office hours.
• This position requires mobile communication outside normal office hours for emergency purposes.
Diploma / Technical Certificate in Electrical Engineering or related field (min. 2 years course) with 5 years’ experience
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).