Technician (Electricity Meter New Installation Unit)
- Doha, Qatar
Posted In 13/1/2022
• 5 years’ experience in hand on testing & commissioning, installation & repair of all type of meters and all calibers and sizes.
• Able to understand the instrumentation configuration, testing & commissioning, analysis tools.
• Computer basic literate in MS Office, Excel and GIS is plus.
• Strong experiences in water and electric field.
• Able to communicate with customer, contactors, etc
• Must have knowledge of the safety standards, rules and regulations
• This position requires extensive traveling between venues/depots during normal / outside office hours.
• This position requires mobile communication outside normal office hours for emergency purposes
Diploma / Technical Certificate in instrumentation / Electronic / Electrical Engineering (min. 2 years course) with 3 years’ experience (More experience with less academic qualification can be considered).
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).