Technician (Water Meter Maintenance Unit)
- Doha, Qatar
Posted In 13/1/2022
• 5 years’ experience in metering maintenance and technical field as metering technician /supervisor with sound knowledge on testing & commissioning, calibration, configuration, installation & repair/ troubleshooting of all type of meters with different sizes.
• Computer basic literate in MS Office, Excel and GIS is plus.
• Strong experience in water domestic and Flow meters and instrumentation field.
• Able to communicate with customer, contactors, and related stakeholders.
• Must have knowledge of the safety standards, rules and regulations
• This position requires extensive traveling between venues/depots during normal / outside office hours.
• Methods, techniques, tools, and the operational characteristics of mechanical equipment used in the maintenance and repair of water meters and in the testing and calibrating of meters
• This position requires mobile communication outside normal office hours for emergency purposes
Diploma / Technical Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or related field (min 2 years course) with 5 years’ experience
• Apply criteria adopted for examination and verification of the metrological specifications for meters.
• Use testing instruments with valid calibration certificates for both electric and water meters.
• Be familiar with all electricity meters
• Perform field tests and carry-out calibration for the meters
About The Company
EGYPTROL was launched in 1998 by a team of seasoned experts in engineering, construction, operation and maintenance in the Egyptian electric power sector. The main objective of the company is to provide value through services provided to contractors working in the power sector in Egypt, Middle East and North Africa (MENA).