Customer service (call center )
- Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Posted In 19/11/2020
1. Implement the support model as per the developed matrix.
2. Manage and schedule the electronics services trucks as per the business needs.
3. Collaborate with electronics services technicians to achieve targeted performance.
4. Manage the service items issuance and pick up and ensure complete control.
5. Maintain outstanding relations with suppliers/vendors service centers to timely resolve all customers pending issues.
6. Follow-up home service requests and assures their closure before the deadline.
7. Follow up with all Suppliers for pick up and delivery of repaired items as per the SLA.
8. Escalate (with coordination with the team leader) the local suppliers pending cases to the buyers to solve customers’ problems.
9. Contact customers to schedule site visits and delivery of repaired items.
10. Ensure the accurate recording of maintenance cases by customer services.
11. Responsible for all the transactions done between the technical center and the showrooms for sending and receiving items.
12. Update the system on daily basis for all the home service cases.
13. Control the purchasing and dispatching of the ESP loaners to entitled customers.
14. Holds the custody of the ESP loaners.
15. Administratively manage the logistics teams and solve their issues.
16. Assure the implementation of the services SOPs in his daily activities
17. Responsible to achieve the services KPIs of his area of work