- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Posted In 15/12/2013
Electrical Engineer – Rail Project
Parsons Brinckerhoff are currently working on a rail project in Riyadh and due to this we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Engineer to be based on the project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Present design solutions in meeting with clients and contractors
• Able to check and review electrical design deliverables
• Preparation of specifications, schedules and technical reports and undertake surveys of electrical systems
2 Open Positions
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• BSc in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 20 years of experience
• Relevant PE or Chartered Status is preferred but not essential
• Extensive experience of working as an electrical design engineer
• Experience on working on rail projects within a design review function
• International project experience is highly recommendable
• Excellent client focusing and communication skills
• Able to work with limited supervision
About The Company
PB is one of the world's leading planning, engineering, and program and construction management organizations.
Established more than 125 years ago, PB is proud to serve our clients in all facets of Power, Environment, Transportation and Infrastructure projects as well as the overall communities in which we live and work.
Our diverse and comprehensive offerings are a natural extension of our experience and core skills. We help shape some of the world's largest and most important public works projects.
PB defines success by the sustainable value we deliver to clients, communities, our employee-owners and our profession. I invite you to explore how our people, history and expertise are enabling us to accomplish our mission: to be a positive and highly influential force in the development and operation of infrastructure throughout the world.