Oracle Database Administration
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Posted In 2/2/2020
Required for Hospital Management Information System Company at Jeddah
Oracle Database administration
The Database Administrator reports to R&D Manager.
Installing, and maintaining of Oracle Database.
• A degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
• 6+ years of extensive experience of Oracle Database administration.
• Strong knowledge and command of Linux/UNIX is a plus
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Good problem-solving skills
Please in case you interested ,send soon your update CV
to ( ) with Subject job title
The company name and other details before interview
About The Company
Master HR (Recruitment, HR Consultation Services, Training, Development & Outsourcing).
Job vacancies for all careers
license No. '432', since 2001.