Physical Education Teacher
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Posted In 3/3/2020
Physical Education Teacher (Karate Trainer)
Primary and preparatory Stages:
1. Teach physical education, utilizing the course of study adopted by the Board of Education, correlated with other appropriate learning activities.
2. Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
3. Analyzes, demonstrates, and explains basic skills, knowledge, and strategies of formal sports, games, rhythms, and fundamentals of body movement.
4. Control the storage and use of district owned property; make minor adjustments and request repairs as required.
5. Maintain classroom organization and discipline.
6. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
7. Provide and maintain a safe and supervised environment in the classroom and on the school grounds.
8. Provides appropriate safety instruction and makes safety checks on equipment and field areas to ensure the overall safety of students.
9. Devise and utilize techniques which accurately measure student progress.
10. Evaluate student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
11. Communicate with parents through conferences and other means discussing academic and personal progress; interpret school programs.
12. Communicate and cooperate with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
13. Demonstrate professional ethics as outlined by the Utah Professional Practices Advisory Commission.
14. Conform to District policies, including attendance, absences and evaluations.
15. Attendance must be adequate to acceptably perform listed job functions.
Possess problem solving skills.
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, school staff, district staff, and patrons.
Knowledge of State Core Curriculum and Board of Education adopted guidelines.
About The Company
Company Profile: Integration of the company created the employment of Egyptians abroad to meet the need of the Arab market in the country&all countries of employment in all discplines&that new thinking &modern scientific approach to achieve the highest levels of precision in the choice employment,using the various forms of advertising&marketing of scientificcardes with different classification by computer through for high-level advisory committees are guided by opinion&are linked to computer network installations dealing with the company to obtain all information on the manpower needed at any time you want to bring into
The company is registered according to the employment history is filled with the models showing the scientific level of certification &years of experience as well as the willingness to travel &the immediate social circumstances,&their average salary is required to be done so that this information is ready at the request of the authorities and bodies,hospitals,institutions &enterprises wishing to bring the Egyptian labor
Disciplined required to provide a highly efficient &do interviews to select suitable candidates & provide curricula vitae &to prepare schedules for the work of final interviews with a representative of the company (client)&then make the necessary formalities to move these workers to the client in case of scarcity of specialization or unavailability of the database company to be announced such as the official newspaper Al-Ahram
We are extracting a visa for someone who wants to travel during the three days after the completion of all his papers&if they matched any obstacles, we thank God,we can solve them &help them
Our Business delivery
2-Evaluation & to the company’s integrated team of various disciplines of experienced re-evaluation the efficiency &select Advanced from the job seekers &to identify levels &suitability for the tasks assigned to them 3-The Transfer of ca