Senior Integration Specialist
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Posted In 12/12/2019
Required for Hospital Management Information System Company at Jeddah
1 Senior Integration Specialist
The Senior Integration Specialist will report to R&D Manager.
Works with project managers, internal development teams, and customers to develop and deploy integration components between company and other systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Resource for Integration migration or deployment management.
• Based on customer’s specifications, create data mapping that meets business and operational needs.
• Manages integration timelines and keeps projects on track.
• Trains customer in deployment on how to use the product specifically as it pertains to their instance and unique needs.
• Trace customer problems and provides resolutions promptly.
• Gives status reports regularly on current tasks and manages customer expectations of the functions of integration components.
• A degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
• 4+ years of extensive experience in software integration and implementation.
• Experience training customers on product features and functionality.
• Experience interpreting technical requirements.
• Advanced organizational and time management skills needed to manage appointments and customer needs.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with integration tools
• Strong understanding of HL7, ASTM, and FHIR
• Strong background with relational database, specifically Oracle databases
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Good problem-solving skills
• An understanding of business
Please in case you interested ,send soon your update CV
to ( ) with Subject job title
The company name and other details before interview
About The Company
Master HR (Recruitment, HR Consultation Services, Training, Development & Outsourcing).
Job vacancies for all careers
license No. '432', since 2001.