Vice President - IT
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Posted In 1/1/2021
Vice President of Technology
We are seeking a position of Vice President of Information Technology to be responsible for directing, planning, and guiding all the Company’s IT related functions by effectively developing IT strategies, business plans, security measures, application requirements, adequate policies, processes and standards.
1. Ensures the development of strategic goals, business plans, budgets and resources for the Information Technology function in accordance with the Company overall strategy and direction
2. Articulates and presents to the CEO phased and time-bounded plan for the Company’s digital transformation to increase efficiency and reduce human intervention across all business sectors,
3. Responsible to align and update the Information Technology function’s strategic goals with The Company’s overall strategic goals and ensures mechanism of achieving these goals.
4. Defines and owns the IT vision, mission, and goals that will enable The Company to maintain its competitive advantage.
5. Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
6. Oversight and responsibility for analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
7. Provides direction for the development of adequate policies and processes for the Information Technology function to maintain efficient operational excellence to achieve The Company overall strategic goals.
8. Promotes accountable environment with clear and defined employees’ responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities.
9. Identifies and recommends strategic IT purchase in coordination with Procurement Function.
10. advises the senior management on how future technology can be identified and integrated into the business to improve efficiency and reduce cost, while ensuring that the business has scalable and supportable systems that ultimately dri
About The Company
Global Retail Recruitment was established specifically to support retail brands external to the UK, with candidates from many different regions including Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the USA. Whilst this is the main driver of the business we now also support UK brands due to our success and ensuing reputation. We represent clients and protect their brand with ethical and communicative processes, exceptional effort and consideration of the impact we have on people's lives.
Vacancies are supported in the disciplines of human resources, loss prevention, operations, brand marketing, buying, merchandising, distribution, supply, logistics & sales management.