- Dubai, UAE
Posted In 19/12/2013
- Applicants 202
- Views 7006
* Monitors the accounting system, approving payment vouchers, processing and approving journal vouchers, in charge of pay rolling, reconciliations…
* Maintains the chart of accounts.
* Manage the accounting team, supports accurate and specific financial data through effective reporting system.
* Finalization of accounts, responsible for financial reports/ analysis.
* Prepares year-end financial statements, responsible for delivering financial statement for use by the Auditors and management.
* Liaise with internal and external auditors for audits.
* Prepare annual budgets.
* Implementation of financial policies / procedures.
Min: 10 Years
Max: 15 Years
2 Open Positions
QUALIFICATIONS & Skills
* Graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
* Must hold one of the following: ACCA, CA, CPA, CMA, and CIMA.
* Minimum 10-15 years of experience, 5 of which in the same or equivalent position.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong judgment and problem solving skills. A solution-oriented individual with strong sense of implementing and establishing internal controls.
* Business acumen and operational focus;
* Good Management & Communication Skills
About The Company
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting close to 750,000 associates with well over 100,000 clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition, talent development and workforce management solutions, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.