- Dubai, UAE
Posted In 7/5/2014
My client is local bank operating with 20 branches throughout the UAE, the Bank offers its clients tailor-made financial services in both corporate and retail banking, and has mainly established itself as a leading solutions provider for a growing commercial and industrial base across the seven emirates.
Due to expansion my clients are looking for a Sales Managers to join the already busy Sales department.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow-ups
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to reporting manager
- Develop and implement special sales activities through promotions, clearances and marketing support
- Keeping customer database up to date with products and stock levels
- Approve all incoming LPO’s before processing
- Coordinate in store Merchandisers and Sales Representatives
- Provide training to current and new employees
2 Open Positions
The ideal candidate will come from a retail background having had exposure to the region. You should understand the retail/distribution process and how to manage a team of merchandisers and sales staff. Knowledge of office processes, procedures and technology and a willingness to work a flexible schedule is a must. Candidates must be assertive, punctual, reliable and hold an energetic and positive attitude.
About The Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.